Forum Archive - Multiple users and passwords

Multiple users and passwords
Oct 13, 2014 3:16 pm by laurent
Hi, I'm using gtranslate pro with wordpress and I have two related questions. 1. Is it possible to define several users with passwords for editing? (or using specific wordpress roles) 2. is it possible to limit editing to specific pages? For example user Alfa can only edit www.mysite.com/hispage.php Thank you, Laurent.
Re: Multiple users and passwords
Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Edvard
Hi, 1. Yes, it will require additional programming. You will need to edit edit-translation.php file. 2. Yes, it will also require additional programming, but do not forget that if two pages share some of the content, then editing one page will change the other as well. Thanks!
Oct 13, 2014 4:15 pm by laurent
ok, thanks. Do you have any plans to add such feature in the future?
Oct 13, 2014 4:28 pm by Edvard
Hi, Multi-user feature is available in Enterprise version. We do not have plans for adding the restriction functionality. Thank you!