Forum Archive - multiple domain variation names pointing to same website

multiple domain variation names pointing to same website
Jul 16, 2013 12:59 pm by DF30000
Hi I have one website but aim to point several variations of domain names to the one website - I checked out the forum and found this page eg .co.uk, .net etc post5831.html?hilit=licence#p5831 with extracted content #################################### Re: Multiple domain names, same website by Edvard » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:17 pm Hi, I have enabled the license for your both domains. You will need to install GTranslate Pro for general websites by following the installation steps in general/readme.txt file. After that you will need to change the gtranslate/config.php file and instead of Code: Select all define('LICENSE', 'license.dat'); use this: Code: Select all if(preg_match('/futureselves.com/', $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']))     define('LICENSE', 'license_futureselves.com.dat'); else     define('LICENSE', 'license_futureselves.co.nz.dat'); #################################### 1. for each domain name do I simply add another else and carry on until I cover all domain names?
Re: multiple domain variation names pointing to same website
Jul 16, 2013 4:46 pm by Yana
Hi, The gtranslate license is for one domain name. It would be better if you can redirect all domain names to the main domain name. Or you can buy the licenses for all domain names and install the general version. In this case you will need to make changes in the gtranslate config.php file.