Forum Archive - No More Pro version??

No More Pro version??
Dec 17, 2012 11:44 am by FerryTO
Hi, I have been trying the Enterprise version and wanted to compare to the Pro version but it seems as though the Pro version is no longer available to purchase?? Paul
Re: No More Pro version??
Dec 17, 2012 3:32 pm by Edvard
Hi, Currently we are not selling the Pro version. To answer your question there is a major difference between Pro version and Enterprise version. Pro version is a software installed on your server, while Enterprise version is a service and basically is a hosted version of the Pro version (Software as a Service - SaaS).
Dec 24, 2012 6:56 pm by baracuda89
i used gtranslate PRO already on another domain. this business is now at the end and the website down. I wanted to use gtranlate again for a new projekt - but without Proversion i have to search another solution - from another developper. sorry, i don't like your enterprise version. I tried it out and i want it on my own server, in my cache and not on another server! so i cancelled the paypal abo.
Dec 24, 2012 7:01 pm by Edvard
Hi, We can transfer your license to a new domain name.
Dec 24, 2012 7:11 pm by baracuda89
ng-bikes.ch -> haus-in-kanada.ch i hope gtranslate will offer a new pro version soon
Dec 24, 2012 7:15 pm by Edvard
Hi, I have made the change for you. You can install the same package we have sent for your previous domain. Can you please tell what you did not like in our Enterprise version, so we can improve our service? Most likely we will start selling the Pro version again beginning next month. So check back later. Thanks!