module is not working on developer's site

Popular automatic website translation tool

Re: module is not working on developer's site

Postby Edvard » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Hi,

The license request come from substra---chnologyinc.com it should come from substra---chnologyinc.com.previe---s.com domain name instead.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby rmitchell » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Hi Edvard,

Perhaps, the domain name should be substr...inc.com, without the "previewdns.com" on the end. Maybe that will fix my issue?

Please advise in your experience of this issue. Help... I really need to get working on this site! :)

Rich
rmitchell

Postby rmitchell » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Edvard,
Will you please help me get this translator to work?! I think I need to have the license for substr.....inc.com.

Rich
rmitchell

Postby Edvard » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Hi,

Please finish the development and we will install for you when your site is live.

The problem is on your side, because you are not using the correct domain name for which you have the license.
Regards,

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby rmitchell » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Edvard,

You said the license would work for my developer's site. Are you now saying it won't work? I understand that you want to protect your product by issuing a license, however how can developers work on a temporary site with this issue?! It's been two months of me trying to get this to work.

Bottom line is my client will NOT approve the site until I get the translations to work. It cannot go live until it's functioning correctly.

Please refund our money. I will have to do something else.

Rich
rmitchell

Postby Edvard » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:20 am

Hi,

You have sent a temporary domain name on which you are making the development, we have enabled it for you. But it seems that now you are developing on another domain name, which is not a subdomain and is a completely new domain name. We cannot enable a license for it.

If your development domain name is like dev.domain.com or somethingelse.domain.com let us know, so we can add another license for you. We cannot enable license for domain2.com. The dev license should be a subdomain.

You can send the info by using our contact us form on the home page.
Regards,

Edvard
Site Admin

Postby rmitchell » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Hello Edvard,

Thanks for your reply.

I have two hosting plans on one account. One plan is being used by the live site = subs...logy.com.
The other plan is a developer's site called = subs.....logyinc.com. (notice the "inc"). This is a temporary domain that we are using until the entire site is done. It is the previewdns and will NOT be used after everything is transferred.

I cannot use the same domain name for both hosting plans. The "...inc.com" is the one I need the license to work for until I transfer the files to the real domain.

Your FAQ section states:
Can I change the license I have moved to a new domain name?
Yes, you need to permanently redirect your old domain name to the new one and let us know.

I have let you know! I will send the PM again.

The GTranslate "license" is a factor of your product that should have been explained much more in depth. I have never had this problem before in using a product. I have paid money for this. My question is WILL it work!?? If not, I would like a refund.

Rich
rmitchell

Postby Edvard » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:58 am

Please send the development domain name by using our contact form on the home page.
Regards,

Edvard
Site Admin

Postby Edvard » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Yes, we can do it for you for free. Please use our contact form on our home page to send access details.
Regards,

Edvard
Site Admin

PreviousNext