Forum Archive - Joomla Modul: load a website with a specific language...

Joomla Modul: load a website with a specific language...
Aug 8, 2015 9:19 am by tentaurus
...is it possible to load a website with a specific default language / translation? How? Regards Matt
Re: Joomla Modul: load a website with a specific language...
Aug 8, 2015 7:38 pm by Yana
Hi, Which version of GTranslate you are using? If you have GTranslate enterprise subscription you can host your website on some subdomain and host your main domain on specific language.
Aug 21, 2015 7:22 am by tentaurus
Hi, SUB domains only? I can't use a specific TLD domain for a specific language? I'd like to have domain.de in german and domain.fr in french...possible? Not fr.domain.de Regards Matt
Aug 21, 2015 8:42 am by Edvard
Hi, It is possible for additional payment for the configuration. Thanks!
Aug 21, 2015 11:24 am by tentaurus
Hi, Do you need to configure your own stuff or serverside stuff (htaccess)? And is it for one TLD only? I have one main .com domain and want to have up to 10 specific country TLDs... And finally: how much is it? Reg. Matt
Aug 21, 2015 3:13 pm by Yana
Dear Matt, I have sent you PM. Please check.
Aug 24, 2015 11:38 am by tentaurus
Hi Yana, thanks for your PN. I'll come back to you later... As a first step we purchased (some minutes ago) the enterprise monthly subscription to have a test with the subdomain approach... What I've done so far: I added a sub domain (en.mydomain.com). I configured my htaccess: RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-GT-Lang} ^$ RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^mydomain.com RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.mydomain.com/$1 [R=301,L] And I enabled 'Operate with GTranslate Enterprise' in the module. When I open en.mydomain.com I get a non translated page. What did I wrong? Regards Matt
Aug 25, 2015 6:10 am by tentaurus
Ok, I didn't check your emails after the purchase... Now it works! Regards Matt
Aug 25, 2015 2:20 pm by Yana
Thanks for the information!