Forum Archive - Issues with Gtranslate Free

Issues with Gtranslate Free
Aug 1, 2014 1:16 pm by Suus
Before i buy the pro version, i was trying the Gtranslate Free version to see if it works with my website. During this trial i'm experiencing some look&feel errors which i hope could be fixed. These are the erros: - I can't seem to get both as wel flags as language name within the dropdown. It only shows up in Firefox when i assigned the Dropdown function. If i choose for Both i only see text. In other browsers the flags never show up within the dropdown. - If i want to highlight some of the languages trough a flag above the dropdown, they float left outside my wrapper while the dropdown is on the rightside within my wrapper. I can not even get the flags near the dropdown. Please help.
Re: Issues with Gtranslate Free
Aug 1, 2014 3:14 pm by Yana
Hi, 1. With the default select tag it works only for FireFox. But you can create another dropdown to have flags inside. Please check this post: how-add-the-flag-inside-the-dropdown-menu-t2337.html?hilit=flags%20dropdown#p9075 2. If you can post your website address I can check it.
Aug 4, 2014 7:39 am by Suus
Hi Yana, I've send you a PM.
Aug 4, 2014 8:00 am by Suus
Hi Yana, I've read the post on how to add the flags. Though i find it very strange that the flags only are present within Firefox and not in other browsers. In my opinion it should be included within the module itself, especially because it is a paid module. I've seen the source code but do not understand where to put it. I've added it into the default.php but then i get both the old as the new dropdown, plus my websites look is going wild. Please be more clear.
Aug 4, 2014 1:30 pm by Yana
Hi, The language selector code is free item. You can download it and customize to meet your needs.