Forum Archive - Installing Entrerprise gTranslate helps

Installing Entrerprise gTranslate helps
May 23, 2012 12:35 pm by mjsoto
Hi I purchased an enterprise license. I am developing a project in Drupal 7 and I would like the content of my site was available in more languages. I thought that since this software moves both the content and the fields would be ideal targets for my project. I have installed the module in my installation gTranslate Drupal 7 and I have defined the method of translation as Redirect and created several areas for languages ​​dns-web.com en.piscinas English to French fr.piscinas and so on-web.com . First I wanted to remove the redirect to Spanish, instead of simply out-web.com es.piscinas pools-web.com (the domain). In segundlo place the translation of the homepage has been made ​​correctly, but the second page of the translation does not, put the Spanish text preceded by the symbol% thus being %Porque nos ayuda a mejorar nuestra calidad de vida. Thirdly wanted to see how it could do so with the language selector module, directly redirect the subdomain in question, ie when you click on the English language (which incidentally does not leave the flag, although I am indicating the module to do so) redirect me to en.piscinas-web.com, now you do not and I have to tell you the Please show me how to correct these things, thank you very much
Re: Installing Entrerprise gTranslate helps
May 23, 2012 8:30 pm by Yana
Hi, Please use our contact form on homepage to send your domain name and the language and we will activate it. "%" means that the translation is queued and you will see the translated version soon. Usually it takes less than one minute. Please refresh the page and you will see the translation. You can download the general html code from our website and turn on "operate with enterprise" option. Or you can use direct links.