Forum Archive - Installed Pro but it isn't workin...

Installed Pro but it isn't workin...
Jun 1, 2012 12:31 pm by ggarver
I am running PHP 5.2 and I installed the ioncube libraries. But now I get the following when trying to run http://usasusa.com/gtranslate/ is where my installation is. Thank you! :roll: [email protected]
Re: Installed Pro but it isn't workin...
Jun 1, 2012 9:13 pm by Yana
Hi, You need to add the following rules to your .htaccess file # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA]
Jun 1, 2012 10:46 pm by ggarver
I already had the .htaccess added to my home dir /var/www/html I just added a copy of it to /var/www/html/gtranslate (http://usasusa.com/gtranslate/) because you asked me to. The program still doesn't work. I have tried many things over the past two days and can't seem to fix it. Will you need to login?
Jun 2, 2012 2:23 am by ggarver
Re-installed on another host and it worked... having another issue. I'll create a new thread for it if I need help. Thanks.
Jun 2, 2012 8:17 pm by Yana
Hi, If you can send FTP access and backend admin username/password I'll install it for you.