Forum Archive - How do I show specific content for a specific translation?

How do I show specific content for a specific translation?
Jun 3, 2015 12:10 am by andru
How do I show specific content for a specific translation? For example: If I want certain content to only show in the Russian translation and not in the Chinese or any other translation how do enable that? If it requires making programmable changes, please provide code and location as to where the code must go so that it will work. I am using Translate Enterprise. Thanks, Andrew
Re: How do I show specific content for a specific translatio
Jun 4, 2015 6:48 am by Yana
Dear Andrew, With the Enterprise version you should be able to detect current selected language and load appropriate content. It will require additional programming on your side. You can get the current selected language using $_SERVER['HTTP_X_GT_LANG'] PHP variable.
Jun 4, 2015 10:22 pm by andru
I AM NOT a programmer. I need some sample code and I need to know where the code has to go to make it work. PLEASE PROVIDE EXAMPLE CODE and location as to where the code should be placed. Thank you.
Jun 6, 2015 1:35 pm by Yana
Dear Andrew, You should ask your developer to make appropriate changes.