Forum Archive - How to make the non hover Flags brighter same as hover??

How to make the non hover Flags brighter same as hover??
Oct 16, 2014 6:18 pm by Dman
Hi, currently i use the Flags Look but the Flags are a bit dark for my template and when i hover they become brighter. Well, i would like please the flags to be brighter by default same as when i hover don't mind if they are the same bright. I used Firebug and went to /modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/lang and tried to alter in photoshop the 16.png which is the one used but no matter what i change i see no difference on site. I made the 16.png same as 16a.png which is bright but i still see no difference on site. Any ideas? thx
Re: How to make the non hover Flags brighter same as hover??
Oct 16, 2014 7:22 pm by Edvard
Hi, What is your website address? May be you forgot to refresh your site using Ctrl+F5, so it will reload everything and not use cache. Thanks!
Oct 16, 2014 10:16 pm by Dman
yes that was it. Had not pressed Ctrl+F5 but had cleared browser cache many times and in three different browsers...very weird Thank you
Oct 16, 2014 10:17 pm by Edvard
You are welcome!