Forum Archive - How to configure a domain?

How to configure a domain?
Nov 9, 2015 10:02 pm by Alex-a
How to configure a domain? http://www.en.v-mire.net not working, but http://en.v-mire.net working. settings my domain : en.v-mire.net CNAME sis.tdn.gtranslate.net www.en.v-mire.net CNAME sis.tdn.gtranslate.net is it right?
Re: How to configure a domain?
Nov 11, 2015 12:14 pm by Yana
Dear Alex, By default it shouldn't have www for the translated versions. If you want we can configure it for you for additional payment. I have sent payment information by PM. Please check .
Nov 12, 2015 3:37 am by Alex-a
Wow! Aren't domain www.en.v-mir.net and domain en.v-mire.net the same domains? Why should I pay extra for the same domain?
Nov 12, 2015 4:22 am by Edvard
No, they are not the same. Our URL structure is configured to be XX.domain.com. Thanks!
Nov 12, 2015 6:06 pm by Alex-a
Why isn't it mentioned during a sale? Shouldn't you explain that in your information about the product?
Nov 13, 2015 12:14 pm by Edvard
Dear Alex, www.domain.com and domain.com are different. In our examples on the features page you will see only examples with es.domain.com and not www.es.domain.com. Also, our language selector is not configured to work with www. I don't know why you want www prefix, it doesn't make sense to complicate the subdomains. You will find rarely subdomains which have www prefix. For example you will hardly find www.forum.domain.com, because it is not practical to have www with subdomains. Thanks!