Forum Archive - Help (again) installing extensiom

Help (again) installing extensiom
Jul 1, 2013 1:36 pm by webseo
Hello Yana, you have been very kind helping me with the installation of the GTranslate extension a couple of times already for my client's website: http://costaloreto.com. I recently had to realunch the site again after a hack attack, but I am unable to get the Gtranslate extension working properly. Would you be so kind to help me with this? I first got this after installing: "Fatal error: Call to a member function isAdmin() on a non-object in /home/costalor/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 91" and the host fixed that, but then, when I try to reactivate the modules and plugin I do not get anything on the front. I am trying to enable the plugin on the top of the site, I see nothing when I do that. If you so kindly agree to help me with this, how can I send logins securely? Many thanks!
Re: Help (again) installing extensiom
Jul 2, 2013 7:49 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please send us FTP access and Joomla admin access using our contact us form on https://gtranslate.io . Please mention your domain name. You will see it on the right side of your screen.
Jul 10, 2013 2:16 pm by webseo
Hi, I sent the website logins and FTP logins via your contact form yesterday. Let me know if you still haven’t gotten them. Thanks!
Jul 11, 2013 10:33 am by Yana
Hi, The plugin installed .
Jul 11, 2013 2:03 pm by webseo
Many, many thanks!
Jul 11, 2013 5:59 pm by Yana
You're welcome!