Forum Archive - GTranslate working with JoomFish or FaLang

GTranslate working with JoomFish or FaLang
May 29, 2013 7:05 am by lagosportugal
Hi there, I would like to use JoomFish or Falang to translate my website's menu structure. And then I would like to use GTranslate to translate page content. Can you tell me if this is possible? One of the major downfalls with the pro version is that it you cannot manually translate page URL's. Thanks in advance
Re: GTranslate working with JoomFish or FaLang
May 29, 2013 12:28 pm by Yana
Hi, If you want to use both in parallel you need to install GTranslate Pro for general websites which is included in the product package. Then in .htaccess file you need to add only those languages which should be handled by GTranslate. You cannot use both GTranslate and Joomfish for the same language and translate a part of the page using GTranslate and another - using Joomfish. The URL translation feature is available in GTranslate Enterprise version.