Forum Archive - Gtranslate with Joomla translation enabled

Gtranslate with Joomla translation enabled
Jan 4, 2016 4:13 pm by peacetree
I would like to use gtranslate with the joomla translation enabled. In my setting I would like to have German and English as the hand written translation and the use gtranslate to generate all other languages for the search engines. Actually that works with the standard installation method but the redirects get messed up sometimes. Any suggestions? Thank you and regards, Ivo
Re: Gtranslate with Joomla translation enabled
Jan 4, 2016 4:24 pm by Edvard
Hi, I do not recommend doing that. You may use Joomla translations in the backend, but for the front-end it will be a mess. Thanks!
Jan 6, 2016 10:21 pm by peacetree
Well I know it does that. The question was whether you can help me to adjust where neccessary to make it work. Or maybe you have an idea where to look so I can tell my programer where to start. Thank you.
Jan 6, 2016 10:24 pm by Edvard
Hi, If you describe more in details what you want to achieve, may be I can suggest. Thanks!