Forum Archive - GTranslate Pro stopped working - license not found

GTranslate Pro stopped working - license not found
Jul 9, 2013 4:01 pm by [email protected]
Hi, I purchased GTranslate Pro in January this year for my site www.biotech-leipzig.de. It worked fine until yesterday. Now, the often found problem You don't have appropriate license for www.biotech-leipzig.de domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license. appears when I try to translate to another language. Nothing has changed on the site compared to last month when everything was still fine. All solutions posted in the forum don't work, except that I cannot ask my provider for that strange whitelist solution due to technical reasons. I bought the license for "biotech-leipzig.de", it complains about "www.biotech-leipzig.de". Could that be the problem? Otherwise, please take care so that my domain (with or without "www") is in the list of users that purchased the program legally. Sincerely Gerald Boehm
Re: GTranslate Pro stopped working - license not found
Jul 9, 2013 4:40 pm by [email protected]
... site is back online, works again, thanks for solving the problem. Sincerely Gerald Boehm
Re: GTranslate Pro stopped working - license not found
Jul 9, 2013 8:42 pm by Yana
Hi, Probably your server had a temporary connection issues with our server which caused a delay in getting a new license key.