Forum Archive - GTranslate Pro Issues with Redirection

GTranslate Pro Issues with Redirection
Jan 6, 2015 4:26 am by davida26
Have installed Gtranslate pro for WordPress following the steps provided. 1. gtranslate folder is in public_html 2. Set /gtranslate/cache and /gtranslate/cache/XX folders permissions to 777 3. dd this lines AFTER (next to) RewriteEngine On line in the .htaccess file. Currently set like this: # BEGIN WordPress <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine On RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L] </IfModule> # END WordPress 4. Config set as: <?php define('MAIN_LANG', 'en'); // Main language code: en, ar, bg, hr, cn, ct, cs, da, et, tl, fi, fr, gl, el, iw, hi, es, nl, id, ja, ca, ko, lt, lv, mt, de, no, pt, ru, ro, sr, sk, sl, sv, th, tr, uk, hu, vi, it, pl, sq define('API_KEY', 'mykeyhere'); // You can get your Google Translate API key from https://code.google.com/apis/console/?api=translate define('AUTO_DETECT_LANG', false); // set to true if you have mixed language content, works with Google only define('CACHE_TIME', 365*24*60*60); // 1 year by default, no need to decrease define('LICENSE', 'license.dat'); define('SSL_VERIFY_PEER', true); // disable if you get CA certificate error and cannot reconfigure your server to solve the issue define('FOLLOW_LOCATION', false); // if your site have redirects for some URLs and for that reason you see blank pages, you need to enable this feature define('USE_BING_TRANSLATOR', false); // Enable it to use Bing Translotor instead of Google Translate define('BING_API_KEY', 'INSERT-YOUR-KEY'); // If the option above is enabled you need to get your Bing API key from http://www.bing.com/developers/createapp.aspx (PHP SOAP client is required) define('DEBUG', false); // turn on for debug mode // username and password to edit translations, please change for security reasons, // this is not your google login/pass, you need to think something new define('USER', 'mylogin'); define('PASS', 'mypass'); 5. Added sitemap.txt to root 6. Downloaded and installed gtranslate from wordpress - Version 1.0.38 Please help and thank you. usinslawyer.com
Re: GTranslate Pro Issues with Redirection
Jan 6, 2015 8:10 pm by Yana
Hi, Please upload info.php file to gtranslate directory and check the system requirements. Activate gtranslate debug mode and check debug.txt file. Please note that we have free installation service. If you can send me access info I can install the plugin.
Jan 9, 2015 2:54 am by davida26
I sent you a PM with information and access to the site with the issue. I have not receved a reply or any help with this? I bought PRO and wanted to move to enterprise if this worked....but it does not...
Jan 13, 2015 6:40 pm by joseph
I work with david26 and can help in any way i can. We all have different schedules and i think you guys are not in our time zone. We love the plug-in because of its design and its ease of use. I am not a developer but if there is ANY way i can help coordinate to make this process smooth, please fee free to contact me anytime. Thank you. -joseph
Jan 13, 2015 10:17 pm by Yana
Hi, The GTranslate Pro is installed. You will need to disable error reporting.