Forum Archive - GTrans - Insecure Content

GTrans - Insecure Content
Nov 19, 2012 9:52 am by TACS
Hello, I have recently added SSL to my webpage and it is now displaying my website as having insecure content, now after finding and reading a very interesting article, I have discovered that by using google developer tools, I was able to right click and Inspect the page to find out what the Insecure content was, now, everything on the page (including admin back end) is secure, apart from Gtrans. Gtrans seems to be throwing up an Issue whereby its reporting my site as being "Insecure" Is there a fix for this? because your plugin is a very useful tool and I dont want to have to remove it, I have searched the forums for another article that may have covered this subject, but I didnt find anything. Hope You Can help My Regards Sean
Re: GTrans - Insecure Content
Nov 20, 2012 12:19 pm by TACS
hello? where is the support???? I would have thought this topic would have been of concern to you?? Obviously not! Your Plugin is pretty clearly showing as Insecure content in many browsers, fix this issue for the community, Until i get a reply or a resolution then I am deleting the plugin and wont be making any more "useful" contributions.
Re: GTrans - Insecure Content
Nov 20, 2012 5:20 pm by Yana
Hi, Have you installed the Pro version? What is your website address? GTranslate works with SSL.