Forum Archive - Googlebot Error Warnings

Googlebot Error Warnings
Aug 5, 2013 8:11 pm by shawneo
Every time i have gtranslate pro up and running on my website I get messages from google about my site being inaccesible to the googlebot. here is the message: http://puppydogplanet.com/: Googlebot can't access your site Over the last 24 hours, Googlebot encountered 26 errors while attempting to connect to your site. Your site's overall connection failure rate is 65.0%. You can see more details about these errors in Webmaster Tools. Recommended action Verify that the web service software for your site is installed and running properly. Verify that your firewall or server are not blocking googlebot's access to your site. Verify that all scripts that run on your site have proper permissions to run. Verify that your site has proper permissions to access the pages of your site. Using Webmaster Tools, find a day with a high error rate and examine the logs for your web server for that day. Look for errors in the logs for that day and fix the causes of those errors. Your site may be overloaded. Talk with your hosting provider about either reconfiguring your web server or allocating more resources to your web server. If your site redirects to another hostname, another possible explanation is that a URL on your site is redirecting to a hostname that has one or more of the problems listed above. After you think you've fixed the problem, use Fetch as Google to verify that Googlebot can properly access your site. Learn more in our Help Center. Got feedback? Leave it here. Be sure to include this message ID: [WMT-94050] Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 | Unsubscribe. ================== Please help me know how to fix this.
Re: Googlebot Error Warnings
Aug 5, 2013 9:22 pm by Yana
Hi, It is not related to GTranslate. The error is for your original website. Please ask your hosting provider and ask to check.