Forum Archive - Gengo translations

Gengo translations
Apr 9, 2013 2:24 pm by jasperli
Hello, After i have purchased translated content on the website of Gengo, does Gtranslate Enterprise automaticly inserts the translated content in the translated website? Is there a retention/ cache time beforen Gtranslate processes the translations ? Translations ordered yesterday are visible, newly translated strings not yet. Jasper
Re: Gengo translations
Apr 10, 2013 12:03 pm by Edvard
Hi, It will be done automatically when the translations are available. You may check the progress of your order on your Gengo dashboard.
Apr 11, 2013 7:45 am by jasperli
Hello Edvard, Thnx for the reply. Yes, i see the translations available right now. I think there is some cache/ time between the translations and the visbility on the website. Gtranslate is 1 of the best ideas and programms developped in this year for Joomla internationalisation! Jasper
Apr 11, 2013 4:20 pm by Yana
Thank you for your kind words!