Forum Archive - Free working very disappointed and publicizing gTranslate to

Free working very disappointed and publicizing gTranslate to
Nov 19, 2012 12:53 pm by significadode.info
Hi, im sorry per this question is my discontent with this product. It is completely unfair not receive anything for every person downloading the free version. I know that giving money gTranslate but only if sales receipt. Unfair to stop .. I have a 370 members and none have bought conclusion? I'm working for free as an idiot. That is my opinion and my experience my review, constructive criticism and it makes sense. It is unfair not receive anything for every person who knows you thank us affiliates I'm thinking of removing it from all my pages. I feel cheated Thanks and sorry per mi english, im spanish.
Re: Free working very disappointed and publicizing gTranslat
Nov 19, 2012 2:36 pm by Edvard
As I understood you claim that you are signed as an affiliate partner and have sent about 370 visits to our site and want to receive money for that? Sorry, but no one from those 370 visitors have bought anything from us. If you do not want to continue working with us as an affiliate partner, then just remove the banners or links from your site and that's it. We pay only if you refer a sale not just a visit.
Nov 19, 2012 2:55 pm by significadode.info
This you say Edward is called free advertising. 370 views gTranslate installing in place but do not decide to buy. ie free advertising for you and the affiliate the illusion that someday buy .. And changing the subject, you have a bug athttp :/ / gtranslate.es / affiliates /? Page = forum account when you click on the result page does not exist, I gained entry by removing part of the url wrong. A greetings
Nov 19, 2012 3:04 pm by Edvard
In our terms of service we clearly state that we will pay only when you refer a sale. What you say doesn't make sense at all. All the affiliate systems pay you when you refer a sale and we are not an exception. You do not have a right to complain or call us cheaters just because you have not read the terms or thought that you will get money just referring visits to us or advertising us on your site.
Nov 19, 2012 3:33 pm by significadode.info
Nobody called you a liar and I have not insulted. I think good work but do not see it only fair that pay sales and visits out 100% free but hey just trying to make the system more attractive to affiliates. A greetings, Enrique