Forum Archive - error messages

error messages
Apr 23, 2014 8:51 pm by andru
Hi I need help to resolve these errors: When i set error reporting to developer mode, I get these errors. my beta site is at http://www.digital-control.com/digitrak. Please help me resolve them. Also I would like to upgrade to enterprise. What do I need to do, and how do I reuse most of the translations that we already have on our foreign language sites? We want to consolidate to one single site versus having to maintain 3 separate ones. Thanks. Andrew ERRORS: Strict Standards: Non-static method modGTranslateHelper::getParams() should not be called statically in /home/digitalc/public_html/digitrak/modules/mod_gtranslate/mod_gtranslate.php on line 13 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/digitalc/public_html/digitrak/modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php on line 115 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/digitalc/public_html/digitrak/modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php on line 130 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/digitalc/public_html/digitrak/modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php on line 209 - See more at: http://digital-control.com/digitrak/pro ... 3Mtos.dpuf
Re: error messages
Apr 23, 2014 9:18 pm by Yana
Dear Andrew , Please check the following post. Hope this will help you to fix the issue. post15207.html?hilit=strict%20mod_gtranslate#p15207 If you want to upgrade to the Enterprise version, you can send edited tanslations ( .human files for each language) and we will put them on our server.
Apr 23, 2014 9:37 pm by andru
Thank you for the quick reply. OK I will send you the edited translations for each language, but how do I format them? Any instructions will be most appreciated. Also what do I need to do on my side? Currently when a user goes to digitrak.cn, or digital-control.com.ru they go to their specific language sites respectively. AW
Apr 25, 2014 7:05 am by Yana
Hi, There is no need to format GTranslate Pro edited translations. You just need to copy files with .human extension and send them. In order to use the GTranslate Enterprise version you will need to subscribe to the service first. We will send the instructions by email. If you want to use separate domains for translated languages you should send the domain names and languages, so we can activate them. You will need to make changes in DNS to point the domains to our server. You can check the documentation here: https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation