Forum Archive - Enterprise - Translations lost !?

Enterprise - Translations lost !?
May 4, 2013 8:19 pm by jasperli
Hello, Has there been an issue with the translation cache for the enterprise websites? I am very sure i had my English - Dutch manual translations all covered very nicely. But now everything is back to "google translated" content. The translations covered by gengo are still fine! Please let me know! Jasper van Kordelaar www.skischoolguide.eu
the cache of the enterprise version is lost ?
May 5, 2013 10:14 am by lokoman
I see some of my latest translations I've done by hand, without translating back to get to that devo this? this happens in a more or less about two or three days. these are two that translate manually: http://it.flashgames312.com/ http://es.flashgames312.com/ so not only do I see the translated manually cache all translations of the last days are being lost ..
Re: Enterprise - Translations lost !?
May 8, 2013 2:24 pm by Edvard
Hi, After diagnosing the database I have noticed that there was an outage from May 1st to 3rd when our database was making a recovery process. During that process the translations including human translations were lost. You did not notice anything, because our caching system was OK and the issue appeared after the cache expired. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
May 9, 2013 8:31 am by jasperli
Hello Edvard, To avoid it in the future, is it better to use gengo for proff. translation instead of manual? Because the translated content stays at gengo and your API hooks into that? Jasper
May 9, 2013 3:09 pm by Edvard
Hi Jasper, We have made a change in the system, so it won't be an issue in future. Thanks for understanding.