Forum Archive - I don't want part of URL to be translated

I don't want part of URL to be translated
Mar 28, 2014 9:57 am by rentinthealgarve
I wonder if anyone can help... Everything works fine except for an issue and it relates to this page... http://www.rentinthealgarve.co.uk/vrs/f ... tionSearch you see what is happening is when you change the language, the word "front" in the url is being translated, into words like "frente" or "främre" and when this translates, the page does not open correctly. 90% of the time it translates the word "front" , and as soon as it does then navigating to other pages just serves a 404 message. Any help would be more than greatly appreciated. With thanks... Gavin.
Re: I don't want part of URL to be translated
Mar 28, 2014 12:17 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you please download he latest version of the GTranslate free code and install it? This should fix the issue.
Mar 28, 2014 2:10 pm by rentinthealgarve
Unfortunately the enterprise, and free script as you recommended, didn't do the trick. Does it take time to adjust (re-align) itself ? was it a case of having to wait a while ? (cleared cache by the way). Thanks.
Mar 28, 2014 2:13 pm by rentinthealgarve
Update... All I get now when clicking on a flag is "Access denied. Your IP address [94.23.220.123] is blacklisted. If you feel this is in error please contact your hosting providers abuse department." .... Oops, what's happened now ? any idea please ? Gavin
Mar 28, 2014 3:04 pm by Yana
Hi, It seems youir hosting provider is blocking ur server IP address. Please contact them and ask to whitelist our IP address.
Mar 28, 2014 3:14 pm by rentinthealgarve
Can I have your IP adress please, Plus, the free script (as you recommended), didn't solve the changing of the url issue... Does it take time to adjust (re-align) itself ? was it a case of having to wait a while ? Thanks.
Mar 29, 2014 8:50 am by Yana
Hi, Our IP addres is 94.23.220.123 . You can try to edit the URL manually.