Forum Archive - Change GTranslate first configuration

Change GTranslate first configuration
Dec 21, 2012 8:39 am by linguisticstudio
Hi! I’ve purchased Gtranslate enterprise making the mistake to point the license on linguisticstudio.com, with main language: en. Actually, I need to point the license to linguisticstudio.it with Main language IT. Moreover, I would like you to configure a specific domain name for English language related to linguisticstudio.com domain. I’ve already contacted you privately with no success . In the meantime, I set a permanent redirect from linguisticstudio.com to linguisticstudio.it. I look forward to hearing of you.
Re: Change GTranslate first configuration
Dec 21, 2012 9:59 am by Edvard
Hi, We have made the change. Please configure your DNS settings appropriately, so linguisticstudio.com will point to the same server name we have sent to you by email previously.
Dec 21, 2012 4:58 pm by linguisticstudio
Can I kindly ask to restore the beginning configuration but mantaining the Main language italian in other words I need to to point the lincence to linguisticstudio.com about the previous dns configuration i need you to add: CNAME en.linguisticstudio.com -> ani.tdn.gtranslate.net # english no other specific domain name is required. Thanks in adavance.
Dec 21, 2012 5:56 pm by Edvard
Done. You will need to add the CName record yourself.