Forum Archive - After the installation when I select a language, nothing hap

After the installation when I select a language, nothing hap
Mar 26, 2013 3:55 pm by Charlotte
Hello, I have a problem with GTranslate. We updated to the pro version today, but when I select another language, nothing happens. The original site is in english, but when i change the language to Dutch, the text is still in english. I saw this info in another topic: 1. After the installation when I select a language, nothing happens. - Make sure that you have configured the GTranslate free module/widget to use Redirect translation method and turned on Operate with Pro option. But the free module is set to redirect and the Operate with pro option is turned on. We only want to change the very weird translations on a page, not translate the whole page by ourselves.. Can you please help me? Thanks!
Re: After the installation when I select a language, nothing
Mar 26, 2013 4:27 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you please post your website address so I can investigate and understand what the problem is?
Mar 26, 2013 5:05 pm by Charlotte
Hi, the website is www.rcchallenge.eu.
Mar 26, 2013 6:22 pm by Yana
Hi, I can see that you installed both versions (the Joomla system plugin and the general version). Please uninstall one of them. Also make sure that the /gtranslate/cache folder is writable(should be 777). If you can send me access info I'll correct the settings.
Mar 27, 2013 10:45 am by Charlotte
Thanks for the quick answers, really great! I send you the access info bij PM. :)